This is a series of one-shots that I wrote that surround Kurt and Sebastian, and their adopted son Thomas. Each chapter is rated differently, though they mostly fall in the "appropriate for teen audiences" category.
, Cotton Candy Fluff
, Established Relationship
, Hurt/Comfort Characters: Kurt Hummel
, Sebastian Smythe
Challenges: Series: Kurtbastian One-Shots from Tumblr
March 23, 2014 Updated:
June 05, 2017
1. Daddies by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 25] (809 words)
Inspired by the prompt 'daddies'. Sebastian wakes up alone, knowing that Kurt is sleeping in someone else's bed...their foster son Thomas. Thomas has terrible nightmares about losing his mom, and Kurt and Sebastian talk about how best to make it better. Fluff, family, future fic.
2. A Trip to the Doctor by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (706 words)
Kurt and Sebastian take Thomas to his pediatrician Wes (I made his last name Leung because I couldn't find Wes's last name), and Sebastian has it out with the receptionist.
3. The Lego Conundrum by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (428 words)
4. Thomas and the Bunny Pajamas by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (822 words)
5. Newest Member of the Family by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (1318 words)
The Hummel-Smythe family considers getting a puppy. (Warning for minor blink-and-you'll-miss-it mention of an anxiety disorder in a child.)
6. An Itchy Situation by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (986 words)
Inspired by a FF reviewer's request for Kurt taking care of Seb while he's sick, something other than a headache or a cold. I had a lot of ideas, but this is the first one I got the chance to write. From the 'Daddies' verse which includes Kurt and Seb's adopted son Thomas and his Labradoodle Hepburn. Warning for mentions of bondage, oral sex, and a little frustration. :)
7. Swear Jar by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (1779 words)
Because of Sebastian's swearing and its effect on their adopted son, Thomas, Kurt is forced to take drastic measures. Warnings for swearing, symptoms of anxiety in a child, and insinuations of sex.
8. The Cupcake Calamity by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (2319 words)
This is another one-shot from my ‘Daddies’ series, featuring Kurt and Sebastian (well, mostly Kurt) making cupcakes last minute for a bake sale at their son’s school. This one is inspired by personal events, and mentions one of my fave San Diego bakeries. Warning for mention of sex and foul language, and the mention of anxiety issues in a child. Originally, Thomas was going to make an appearance, but it’s past his bed time ;) AU, FutureFic, humor
9. Camping 101 by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (867 words)
Kurt and Sebastian take their son Thomas camping for the first time.
This one-shot was written for the Kurtbastian Hiatus Project prompt 'camping'.
FutureFic, angst, AU, humor, fluff.
10. Travesty in G Minor by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (906 words)
Kurt and Sebastian (not quite) enjoying their son's first concert.
This was written for the Kurtbastian Hiatus Project prompt 'concert'. Short, fluffy, warning for language.
11. Changing Colors by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (1397 words)
Sebastian has to comfort Kurt when he ends up having a bad hair day on one of the biggest nights of his life.
12. Sebastian of the Corn by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (1012 words)
Here is a one-shot I wrote for the Kurtbastian Hiatus Project prompt ‘corn maze’. The title is a throwback to the ‘Children of the Corn’ movies. It’s just a bit of fluffy humor with the family trying to make it through a corn maze.
13. Meet Me Under the Mistletoe by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 3] (682 words)
Kurt needs to find a creative way to get his husband on board with helping get their excited son, Thomas, to sleep.
Written for the Kurtbastian Hiatus Project prompt ‘mistletoe’.
Holiday fluff with a few suggestive overtones.
14. The Gift of Memories for Christmas by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (2138 words)
After the presents are wrapped and under the tree, Kurt and Sebastian sit back for a quiet moment to enjoy Christmas Eve when Sebastian gives Kurt a gift that makes his holiday perfect.
Written for the Kurtbastian Hiatus Project prompt ‘gifts’ and my ‘Daddies’ series.
Romance, fluff, AU, future fic.
15. An Only Child by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (2256 words)
Kurt and Sebastian are talking about adopting another child, when Thomas overhears and misunderstands, thinking they want a new child to replace him.
Warning for anxiety.
16. Counterfeit Pumpkins by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (1077 words)
Sebastian and Thomas come home, excited to get started carving pumpkins for Halloween...until they see the pumpkins Kurt bought.
Written for the Kurtoberfest prompt 'pumpkins'. Mostly fluff and humor with a hint of anxiety on Thomas's part, but with a surprise guest at the end to make up for it :)
17. Midnight Lights by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (875 words)
Sebastian and Kurt take their son for a drive late at night to look at the decorations on the houses in the neighborhood.
Written for the Hummel Holidays prompts 'lights' and 'decorations'
18. The Best Worst Tradition by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (653 words)
Kurt doesn’t know when it became tradition that Sebastian gets to be the fun dad, but he doesn’t necessarily have to like it.
Written for the Hummel Holidays prompt ‘traditions’.
19. Shoo-Shoo Bread by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (1117 words)
While Kurt tries his best to put together gingerbread houses for a school bake sale, Sebastian gets on Kurt's nerves by singing his own repetitive, obnoxious version of a Christmas carol.
Written for the Hummel Holidays prompts 'baking' and 'gingerbread', and dedicated to my husband (he knows why xD)
20. Waiting for Santa by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (812 words)
Kurt and Sebastian are lying under their Christmas tree with their son, waiting for him to fall asleep - Kurt, in the hopes that he can get the rest of their Christmas preparations finished before the big morning, and Sebastian, in the hopes that he gets to "finish" with his husband. (Timeline wise, kind of a jump backwards to their first Christmas with Thomas.)
Written for the Hummel Holidays Drabble prompt 'Christmas Eve', and inspired by the OTP Prompt - http://otpprompts.tumblr.com/post/135953721098/imagine-your-otp-sleeping-in-a-giant-nest-of
21. Sebastian's Bicycle Dilemma by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (1256 words)
Sebastian absolutely fails at putting together his son's bike. With zero time left to fix anything and his sex life at stake, he's forced to call in a professional.
Written for the Hummel Holidays prompts 'family' and 'Christmas', and focusing more on Sebastian's relationship with his in-laws.
Written for freakingpotter, as this was entirely, 100% her fault xD
22. Better with Age by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (693 words)
Spending a quiet evening at home on New Year’s Eve, Kurt begins to wonder if he and his husband are growing old too quickly.
Inspired but the Hummel Holidays prompt ‘midnight kiss’.
23. A Witch, Not a Warlock by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (2391 words)
Thomas has a unique request for what he wants to be for Halloween, which Kurt is more than happy to help him with, but it ends up coming with some unexpected stress...and an equally unexpected revelation on Kurt's part.
Written for the Kurtoberfest prompt 'trick or treat'. Warning for anxiety and a lot of parental concern.
24. The Unflappable Mr. Kurt Hummel-Smythe by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (1222 words)
In the midst of enjoying an 'afternoon delight' with his husband, Kurt suddenly remembers an extremely important phone call that he forgot to make. Sebastian isn't about to let that get in the way of his orgasm...or three...sans kid in the house, and Kurt isn't going to let Sebastian fucking him keep him from making his important phone call.
25. Pumpkin Faces by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 2] (1009 words)
Kurt, Sebastian, and their son Thomas are gathered in the living room, carving faces into their pumpkins. Humorous conversation and fluff ensues xD
Written for the Kurtoberfest prompt 'pumpkins'. Rated T for language.
26. Night of the Alien Babysitter by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 1] (2303 words)
A few nights before Halloween, Thomas asks his father to tell him a scary story ...
And it goes as well as you might expect xD
Written for the Kurtoberfest prompt 'A dark and stormy night...'
27. You Light Up My Life by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 1] (1017 words)
Kurt decides to take a few phone calls while Sebastian and Thomas decorate the tree. Annoyed that Kurt won't get off the phone and decorate with them, they retaliate.
Written for the Hummel Holidays prompts lights, decorations, tree, family, and carols.
28. Missing You by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 1] (1274 words)
Thomas is missing Kurt terribly while Kurt's away on his first business trip since Thomas joined their family. When Thomas confesses to Sebastian that he misses the way Kurt smells, Sebastian finds a way to help Thomas miss his Papa just a little bit less.
29. Rude Interruption by smellslikecraigslist [Reviews - 1] (544 words)
Thomas wakes up in the middle of the night to sounds of his Papa being eaten alive ...
... well, he's almost right.
A/N: If I remember correctly, I was writing this for the Kurtoberfest prompt "nightmare" or something. I think it fits xD